Contact us:
Leo Campara
Paska Baburice str. 1a
20 000 Dubrovnik, Croatia

Home phone: +385 20 426 274
Mobile: +385 99 503 7094
campara_apartments@yahoo.com

Dubrovnik
dubrovnikapartments-rent.com
   

Dubrovnik - photo gallery

Dubrovnik

Click on image to enlarge

 

Links for Dubrovnik

About Dubrovnik

Transportation

 

 

Prices

Price includes resident tax, cleaning upon the departure, linen, towels, electricity, water, gas.
All prices are in EURO and are subject to discount when there is an availability for last minute booking.
For more than 7 nights stay 10% off discount will be applied to the TOTAL ammount.

Studio Apartments Campara 1 and 2 accommodation prices: the prices are per apartment only

Period July, August June, September
Apartments 1 60 Euro 50 Euro
Apartment 2 60 Euro 50 Euro


Apartments Miramare 1 and 2 accommodation prices: the prices are per apartment only

Period July, August June, September
Apartments 1 80 Euro 70 Euro
Apartment 2 80 Euro 70 Euro


Booking conditions:
when making the final booking you may either pay the total cost or a nonrefundable deposit of 20% to the owner's bank account.the remaining 80% is to be paid upon the arrival of the guest to the apartment.

Security and Valuables:
your belongings left at the property are at your own risk, the owner is not responsible and is not held for any compensation in case of burglary.

Linen and cleaning are done on the weekly basis. 

Guest's responsibilities:
the guests are kindly asked to leave the property with all the assets in the same condition as they found it. The owner has the right to ask for the refund of damaged assets.